PHP/MySQL Web Developers
MindTrig.com, a top Advertising and marketing web development firm is seeking talented PHP/MySQL web developers. Qualified candidates will be working to develop new custom solutions for MindTrig.com. They will maintain and improve existing technical solutions, SEO and mobile apps. Ideal candidates will have a passion for new technologies. Extensive PHP and MySQL development skills along with Linux and Windows system administration skills are a plus. Excellent problem solving skills and the ability work independently are a must.
- 5+ years’ experience in web development.
- PHP – Candidate should be an experienced PHP developer, WordPress, Zend framework experience is a plus.
- MySQL – understanding of relational database principles, including the ability to read/write basic SQL queries.
- Object Oriented Development / CS Background – Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do.
- Linux Experience – basic Linux system administration skills especially in a LAMP environment.
- Self-Starter – Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction.
- Web Services – Experience building modern web services.
- Experience with the following software: MySQL workbench, Eclipse, xDebug.
We are currently expanding and looking for a graphic designer to work with website layouts, weekly marketing emails, and web graphics. The designer will also have the opportunity to help develop and design large scale company wide projects. They will work with both the marketing and tech team in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication skills, attention to detail and a great attitude are a must!
- Solid grasp of design concepts, ideally with a degree/education in design.
- Strong typography skills.
- Understanding of how print design is merging with interactive and how to develop brands that can make the transition from screen to screen.
- Hands-on skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Possession of a killer portfolio with variety of industries.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design web page and graphics based on provided wire frames and themes.
- Create web graphics for e-mail, newsletter, blogs and banner advertisements.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Concept, design, and production of in-house and external web materials.
- Concept, design, and production of all other creative assets, including logos, graphic illustrations, media kits, corporate communications, etc.
- Design and production of film and marketing materials – from presentations to trade event banners.
- Graphic design input in layout and design for webpages and mobile.
- Contribute to creative ideas and possess knowledge of new technology that can be applied to advertiser based experiences.
IT Sales Associate
The Sales Associate will be responsible for identifying/qualifying sales prospects along with selling and promoting MindTrig’s solution services and offerings. The successful candidate must develop and maintain good business relationships with clients, and manage existing accounts. The Sales Associate will be responsible for client relationship management and coordination of service delivery. MindTrig is seeking an individual who can be successful working in a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment. The position requires someone with a proven track record selling IT strategic solutions. The candidate should have an extensive and current client contact base with Fortune 500 and 1,000 companies within the New Jersey and New York marketplace.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must have a proven ability to obtain new business and develop client relationships.
- Identify and close new business opportunities/accounts for MindTrig through prospecting. The following techniques are to be used: cold calling, emails, marketing campaigns and networking.
- Articulate and position a full spectrum of MindTrig’s services and solutions to key client decision makers. Develop client relationships in order to secure project work.
- Manage the entire sales cycle with accountability to engage MindTrig Specialists/Delivery Managers.
- Work with sales support team to create/deliver presentations and proposals to meet customers’ needs.
- Represent MindTrig at trade exhibitions, local IT organizations, and events.
- Develop key account plans to achieve goals.
- Make sales calls and presentations in order to meet customer needs.
- Provide overall support to clients and handle administrative issues.
- Participate in recruiting qualified consultants for client projects as needed.
- Maintain close working relationships and open lines of communications with the clients.
- Maintain competitive market awareness and recommend actions/strategies to senior management.
MindTrig.com offers a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for changing the world.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become part of a winning team by joining MindTrig’s Website Design Company in New Jersey.